4/2/15

Social media and me
In the 21st century social media is a powerful tool which can be 
used in constructive as well as destructive way. I remember I
 started social media use as yahoo messenger and mail user 
to connect to people whom I have never seen or met. That 
time I took it for fun only. But as I grew older I realized  
its power and importance.
 It is an exhaustive tool to impart your thought process
 to the world. Its like u r connected to whole wide world
 on a click of button.
Apart from fun and entertainment it is a great tool to 
impart true knowledge. Connecting to family and
 friends is very easy and affordable. Some of 
the methods to connect through are Facebook, 
twitter, watsapp, viber, skype, you tube, blog, etc
Earlier I used to do plain text messages
 communicating some jokes or info to
 limited friends but now with the same input 
I can reach virtually to millions of people 
and my thoughts will continue to make an
 impact for o longer time.
I generally write blog once a month, check
 my facebook alternative day, wats app every hour.
It really makes me happy when im able to connect
 with my old friends and known ones and peep
 into their lives what they are doing, it gives me
 an inspiration too to continue progressing in 
life plus facebook etc is a great source of
 knowledge and information , I believe that 
after sometime the print media will vanish 
and social media will impact our lives in an 
unprecedent manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment