9/23/16

Hello all.
Im writing this for tanu, c mamu, c maami, austin, manu, b maami, neha, promila.
It was a great time with all of u in pune. A family get together was really awesome and fun filled.
With all the routine work that we generally do in our respective busy lives such times comes as a great stress relief plus it creates a bond between the family too.
Australian family trip to India always proves more effective in joining the people together than other things.
Lets hope that this continues for the lifetime and we keep on creating new good memories and cherishing the old  ones.
Next time lets plan some more and lets gather all at one place.
I can say im proud of my family. With all the sweet sour things, still it is the best family i can ever have.
When i look back at my life the sweet memories like this one (c mama ji trip 2016) are the moments which makes me feel alive otherwise life sometimes with all its regular work becomes very dull and monotonous.
I hope in the coming years we all will develop more understanding and care for each other so that we expand me and mine to we and all.
Next time lets meet for a bigger event which we all are waiting for like two decades and which really holds a bigger meaning in our family matters ie my marriage.
I know all (especially manu) are waiting eagerly for that to happen. Lets plan soon for this event and make it memorable for all.
I would also like to share my feelings regarding Australian family. C mama and c maami ji i know from long and already the connection is there, but this time (2016) i could feel the same bond (which we all brothers and sisters have) with Tanya also.
Austin responds too very nicely.
Love u all.
Already missing u very much.
Very much hope to see u soon.
Kamal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment